Taxi in Paris department
The taxi fare is regulated by prefectural decree and calculated according to very precise rules; the calculation of the taxi fare is based on the taximeter, an odometer that must be in the taxi.
Several criteria are taken into account when calculating the fare for a taxi ride:
- The pick-up cost (amount displayed when the meter is activated)
- The rate per kilometer crossed
- The hourly rate
- The type of trip (one-way or round trip)
- The time of the trip (specific rates for trips)
Our drivers are at your disposal 7 days a week and 24 hours a day to ensure all your trips.
Rates in the Paris department :
- The amount displayed when the meter is turned on: 2,60€.
- Rate per kilometer, one way per day : 1,06€.
- Rate per kilometer, one way per night : 1,32 € (rate applicable from 7pm to 7am from Monday to Saturday and all day Sunday and holidays)
We charge a rate of :
- 0.50 € per minute from Monday to saturday from 10 am to 5 pm
- 0.65 € per minute from Monday to saturday from 10 pm to 5 am
- 0.59 € per minute from saturday and the off days from 10 am to 5 pm
for any delay in case the driver is waiting for the customer, and we deduct the same rate from your final price in case of a delay suffered by us.
Here is an example to calculate the taxi price in Paris airport
Pick up + (Rate km x Nbr of Km) + Hourly rate per minute